In terms of word count this week, I have a big zero to report. Actually I think I snuck in 150 words one night before one of my kids needed something, and then I never got back to it.
However, I squeezed in tons of time with the paranormal romance novella I plan to publish this round, and made great progress! The past few weeks I’ve been taking the edits I made on paper and revising my manuscript. I decided this week to devote every block of time I could get to Vessel. I have three chapters to go! Of course I’ve thought of a couple of things I’d like to add, so I’ll take another run through just for fun. That means I’ll be getting it out to beta readers in the next few days.
I also need to carve out some time to focus on details of the release, which will be around December 1. I’m considering a blog tour either in December or January, and trying to decide how to handle that. I also have some changes I’d like to make to my blog — the first step was adding a domain name. Blogger makes this really simple, but I didn’t know that until I tried. So as you can see my url is now www.jrpearsenelson.com, instead of www.jrpearsenelson.blogspot.com. The old url still works, so it didn’t mess up any of my previously established links. I was hoping to do that before ordering business cards, and now it’s done. Another check on the to-do list. 🙂